Fortune 100 Communication and Entertainment Company
For the past several years, this 6 month program has created a safe experience in which close to 100 Comcast leaders explored not only themselves in multiple dimensions but also the value of learning from others. Confucius said, “Learning without thought is labor lost,” and this program drew the participants into a place of deep reflection and thinking which allowed them to grow exponentially. This experience has been an integral part of developing our high potential leaders, and executives are continually commenting on the impact this program had on the business.
Regina Hutchinson, VP Learning and Development, Comcast
Flagship program for development of nominated high potential leaders as part of succession process
- Company experienced a 31% increase in bench strength: 5 promotions/job scope increases within 6 months of the program for a group of 16 Customer Care Directors.
- 100% of 360 feedback respondents said participants had leveraged their leadership strengths "often" or "consistently" and 84% said participants showed "significant" or exceptional" improvement in their individual development areas in data gathered three months after program completion.
- Consolidated statistics over five years and five programs evaluated by 72 participants yielded these results on a scale of 1 (dissatisfied) to 5 (highly satisfied): overall program satisfaction (4.7); ability to transfer learning directly to work (4.7); leadership improved as a result of the program (4.6); would recommend this program to others (98%).
A primary goal of our leadership development efforts is to develop self-correcting, self-generating leaders who are prepared to successfully navigate the rapid rate of change occurring within our organization and our industry. Taking our top 100 leaders through the Integral Intelligence program over the past three years has helped us shift our focus from what a leader does to the development of a leadership way of being. This has helped us build a bench of leaders able to tap their “integral intelligence” to drive change & innovation as evidenced by the number of program attendees promoted to senior leadership ranks.
Debbie Rocco, Chief Learning Officer, Amylin Pharmaceuticals
Intensive program for top three layers of leadership to create a cultural shift driving greater ownership and accountability into the organization
- 36% of Vice Presidents in the corporation were promoted from other roles within the company within twelve months of program completion.
- All senior leaders, including C-level staff participated in the program.
- Networking across the company was 41% higher in participants who attended the program versus their peers who had not yet attended, resulting in greater sharing of cross-functional expertise and collaboration.
- Consolidated statistics over two years and five programs evaluated by participants yielded these results on a scale of 1 (dissatisfied) to 5 (highly satisfied): overall program satisfaction (4.6); ability to transfer learning directly to work (4.5); leadership improved as a result of the program (4.6); would recommend this program to others (100%).